Harry Potter - Action RPG Game in Development

Eh? That's odd. Not to stereotype people here, of course you understand, but everyone knows all Brits like three things in life: play cricket, drink tea and read Harry Potter. :)
Actually, what Brits really enjoy are: pubs, beer, and drinking… We also enjoy getting drunk, but keep that one under your hat <_<

Harry Potter is a cool fantasy universe. I don't understand the toxic notion of some people here to insult other people's fandom...

The Harry Potter books have led to a young generation that is reading books again - for this alone I like it.

Harry Potter is a cool fantasy universe. I don't understand the toxic notion of some people here to insult other people's fandom…

I don't think we need to be quite so precious. It's a multibillion dollar franchise, and Rowling the richest author in the world - I think it can stand someone saying that it's actually trash, in their opinion. Not exactly kicking the underdog.

I don't think I've mentioned the "fandom". I find that a rather odd way of looking at it, actually. I don't see why mocking the quality of a work should be considered an attack on those who happen to like it - I think it's a peculiar sense of ownership that takes criticism of a piece of media personally.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom