Kz3r0's creation of a second Codex group is detrimental to the aspirations of the Codex peoples as a whole and is a source of friction created out of a drive for power. I recommend all Codexer's boycott this false group and join the real one, headed by myself.

Sending out invites to all of those who asked recently.

Serious question - does any codexer visit Something Awful ? If so, is it a quality site for discussion ? I heard they do good LPs at the very least.

Serious question - does any codexer visit Something Awful ? If so, is it a quality site for discussion ? I heard they do good LPs at the very least.

It's quite a shithole, actually. Much worse than our own.

They censor people for some obscure reasons without much explanation. Also, nearly every post contains at least one meme, exacerbating their sheep mentality.

Oh. I ask because some codexer was talking about how its a much better place for discussion than the codex. Something about the codex being nothing but memes and unfunny LPs. If SA is the exact same, I don't think I'm missing anything.

Oh. I ask because some codexer was talking about how its a much better place for discussion than the codex. Something about the codex being nothing but memes and unfunny LPs. If SA is the exact same, I don't think I'm missing anything.
Meh, the faggot was probably beneath your fist.

His anal prolapse and reliance on wikipedia for all his Witchly needs seemed to have stopped him from actually reading up enough to find out that the date Yule's celebrated on is actually the 24th.

It's not "Yule" when no human sacrifices are involved. Merry CHRISTMAS, posers
smugm.png

Yes, you should ask that bee that's really a crooked one... Also, no, that place is horrible: It requires you to PAY, with REAL MONEY just to register, you have to pay too if you want to be able to see old threads and/or if you want a custom avatar. Also, if for some reason you're banned you lose everything, forcing you to waste even more money. The only good thing about it are the lps, and yet these lack swearing, sex scenes or anything "offensive" (there's a guy doing a lp of Dragon Derp 2, he was banned due a misunderstanding about a joke he made, then there was an attempt to lp Sengoku Rance but it failed horribly).

I have sent an invite at all the Codexers that posted in this thread, inform me if I have skipped someone, check if you already have one before asking tho.

SA's Let's Play forum is okay even with all the "archive upgrades needed, only $19,95!" faggotry.
Actual discussions are pretty sub-par though, even when compared to the Codex General Discussion.

Back
Top Bottom