The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - New Gameplay Video

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Dual Shockers has news on another high quaility video of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

If you want to see over three minutes of amazing gameplay footage of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, you’re in luck, as a new video has surfaced, showing off the game in shiny 1080p with an extremely high bitrate.

Since the video weighs a whopping 1.63 GB (quality comes with its weight), you’ll have to download it in order to watch it on your own PC. You can find the file here. You can also view it on Onedrive, but that’s definitely hit and miss, depending on your browser.

Since it’s a .MOV. your best bet for watching it without downloading Quicktime (which can be annoying) is VideoLAN.

The footage showcases the swamp demo available at E3, and really gives a great glimpse on the game’s stunning visuals. February 24th can’t come soon enough.

Update: added an embedded version of the video if you don’t want to go through the enormous download, but of course the quality is much lower. If you want to see it in high quality, you’ll have to download it.
More information.

Yeah, it's the gamespot stage demo, in HD. Looks crisp and sharp as hell. :D
Didn't know that since most sites keep releasing videos from E3 this week.

Word of warning though if you're tired of spoilers from all the demo videos I posted this week I recommend not watching it. It spoils the swap area of the game.;)

Word of warning though if you're tired of spoilers from all the demo videos I posted this week I recommend not watching it. It spoils the swap area of the game.;)

I stopped watching any more Video's on this game. Seven months isn't that long to wait is it?

Top-notch 3D engine, excellent body and face animation, very nice water ripples programming.

Humor:
In witcher 1 watching Geralt comment how major village NPC-s were turning demons was flawless! Also the sexy blonde chick romance was good as well.

However the humor, story should be very good for such a limited RPG - no character creation, no choosing gender, no party management, otherwise I will give this game back.

Back
Top Bottom