Repairing equipment?

Grifman

Sentinel
Is there anyway to repair equipment such as armor or weapons? I have a couple of repair kits that say they are normally used for vehicles but can be used for anything but I can't seem to be able to use them on armor or weapons. I've got some armor, I hate to have to buy some more, I'd think there would be some way to repair it but if there is, I can't figure it out.

Another question - how do you reload the machine gun on your buggy?

I guess I should just make a thread called "How do you . . . ?"

Last edited:
For repairing, I can't remember exactly, try dragging the kit onto the weapon or something. As for buggy ammo, there's a place out in Goldin that can repair, refuel, and sell ammo for your buggy.

Armor can be repaired, just buy new one when it wears out.
As for weapons, you need -50% wear upgrades, which when installed, are used for repair.

Armor can be repaired, just buy new one when it wears out.

I assume you mean "can't", not "can" :)

As for weapons, you need -50% wear upgrades, which when installed, are used for repair.

Ah, I've seen that for assault rifles. Do the other weapons have them?

1) yes, can't. My error
2) I think there are for other weapons too. Exempt bio-weapons, since they don't degrade.

I've given up even using armor. It degrades far too quickly in combat (maybe I just lousy at FPS, I'm not a great strafer) so it's too expensive to replace. I just get shot and use stims instead. Would be nice if you could repair it cheaper than having to purchase it.

I've given up even using armor.

I never used armor unless I got it for free, because it's much too heavy. Also I healed myself with food only and still had dozends of meals stashed in the ship in the end. In my eyes The Precursors is much too easy when you are half a decent FPS player :)

Back
Top Bottom