NWN2 Looking up Spell codes in the Editor?

Neverwinter Nights 2

Acleacius

SasqWatch
If you think seeing Spell names or codes is a spoiler then don't read any further. :)

Basicly I have started over so many times, I am tired of it and so instead now I will try to fix my charater so I can eventully finish the game instead of perpetually restarting. ;)

Ok have tried to figure out how to look up a Spell code.
I know how to for Feats but it doesn''t seem to be the same.
If you start the Editor in the bottom right, under Blueprints you can click on any Mage Companion/NPC and see a full list of Spells but unlike when looking at Feats, there is no code listed with Spells.

Thanks for any help. :)

Found it, the complete list is in the spells.2da, its very long and seems they started around 750 or so and goes up into the 5500 range.
Its not posted any where on the net so far, thinking about trying to post it here.

Its very frusting to mess up a spell on a Sorc or Bard and not be able to fix it.
Especially with Quara they don't let you pick her spells and level her once at least they didn't me, just like with Eleene if you don't know [I didn't] to level her the instant you get her by pausing they auto level her. :(

Anyway I will probably try to start working on this list and try to post it. ;)

I hate auto-leveling. It spoils half the reason for playing an RPG in the first place. At least in the Kotors, you had the option with each character!!

Dang, "removespell #" is not working for me, as does "removefeat #" not sure why.

Back
Top Bottom