Greedfall Hints and Tips

Intuition reveals secret passages? In game world? The game doesnt mention it afaik.

Not reveal - it lets you pass through them. I am pretty sure this is intuition and not vigor (as vigor is for balancing on things and climbing bigger walls). Also Joxer said the same thing - that you need intuition to see and get through tight passages which are used in a couple quests (not the only way of course - it just helps if you are trying to avoid a confrontation or find a more direct route).

Might fall under intuition as you "see" how to get through a passage or see that it is a "secret" passage where as Vigor is about balance and energy.

I will try to verify in-game at some point or maybe Joxer or Maylander can confirm.

EDIT: Was bugging me so I confirmed it. Screenshot as proof @Farflame; that it is intuition that lets you get through secret passages or tight paths like this:

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48749348208_9b3ccaeb2e_o.png

Last edited:
Not reveal - it lets you pass through them. I am pretty sure this is intuition and not vigor (as vigor is for balancing on things and climbing bigger walls).
Also Joxer said the same thing - that you need intuition to see and get through tight passages which are used in a couple quests.

Might fall under intuition as you "see" how to get through a passage or see that it is a "secret" passage where as Vigor is about balance and energy.

@Farflame; that it is intuition that lets you get through secret passages or tight paths like this:

Thanks. It seems its mentioned in Intuition level 1 description, but english translation is not completely correct here (or the text wasnt written well). But its not mentioned for Intuition level 2 +3 while your screenshot suggests that you need 2 (or 3?) for some narrow passages.

I think 2 was what I recall seeing but that's a level of memory I can't be sure of.

Just finished the game. Emotional ride. Time to walk the dogs and relax and let it all sink in.

Intuition level 2 +3 while your screenshot suggests that you need 2 (or 3?) for some narrow passages.
Intuition 2 is needed to squeeze through narrow passages and inspection in certain quests.
Intuition 3 is making your life easy in some dialogues, but if your charisma is high or you have a sidestory specific companion with you, it's irrelevant. In other words, instead of maxing intuition, you should keep it at 2 (point + equip) and spend one talent point elsewhere.

Only Aphra has the hearts marked dialogue and it's just one. Siora, Kurt and Vasco don't have it. Maybe it's a bug, dunno. Could be also a "failsafe" for everyone who screwed other romance options. ;)
We'll see if it's changed (for her or for others) when the patch appears and that should be soon.

:thumbup: for relations = you didn't fastrun the game!

I got heart icon for Siora's dialog.

I got heart icon for Siora's dialog.

Yea another poster indicated the hearts can be for those with more than one dialogue line for romance and depends on timing if the line was picked earlier before a personal quest was done I think.

Good to know.

I am playing again and won't be messing up this time!

With the right answers, you can get into the hearts dialog options with every party member.

I probably won't romance anyone since it's basically a fade to black and never mentioned again in the whole game from what I hear. Romance is a long drawn out affair for a one and done scene. Seems especially silly, but then again I'm in a happy marriage and don't need a game to get romance options :) The plus effect for the various skills happens whether or not you romance the companion I believe.

In Greedfall it's very easy to romance and completely optional.

1. You finish the personal quests.
  2. talk a bit - give the "right" answers
  3. get heart dialog options

Not easy if you are not aware what options to pick and the heart icon does NOT show if you already went through some of the dialogue before getting through their personal quests. Like if you ask Kurt if he is lonely before you start his quest or pick the wrong dialogue with Vasco after completing his first quest.

There are no icons or indicators of any sort depending on timing.

So not very easy but it is optional.

Also if you romance it comes up in later events from what two friends indicated who did a romance and finished the game.

I did not get any Siora nor Vasco heart dialogues yet you may check my achievements - I managed to romance both (and of course Aphra, but she did have the hearts dialogue).

Which would mean what I said at first. Once you're friendly with a companion, you get to romance them regardless of any hearts dialogues.
Of course it's possible I've pinpointed some chatty required to romance with no hearts line with both Siora and Vasco, but I can't know that.

I assume this will be patched eventually so that they're unmissable. That's why it is best to wait for patches if things like this bother you. I think I missed a few achievements, but meh. I can always run a cheat character and speed run the game if I want to get them. This has to be the easiest game to edit the character files on that I've seen in a while :D I edited carry weight even on my main character. Hate weight limits.

Last edited:
So I take it you guys like the game? :)
Yeah, it's a good game. Fairly natural progression from Technomancer, so they're still moving in the right direction.
Hm, that's too bad, I like to explore and find stuff off the beaten path that I wouldn't find by just following the main quest.

How open are the zones, by the way? Do they feel big enough? I read somewhere there's invisible barriers?
I find them okay, but it's not an open world game like PB or Bethesda games, so its focus is more on the characters and story than the actual exploration.

You've misunderstood something. Of course there are goodies off the beaten path, if you won't explore in detail you won't find an altar with the unique (legendary) Scythe weapon for example.
Indeed. I was specifically mentioning caves and houses - they're always quest related, so there's no point in entering one until you have the quest. At which point you should obviously explore it, so you can find stuff like the scythe (even though it's not that good).

I picked up GreedFall again and got it to a setting that I can play without getting too much motion sickness.

I can't find any other GreedFall thread so I decided to use this if I need any help. Playing on lowest difficulty - is the mage fun to play?

I can't find any other GreedFall thread so I decided to use this if I need any help. Playing on lowest difficulty - is the mage fun to play?

I went Warrior + Technical and enjoyed that style. From what I've heard, the Mage skills are a little OP. You might find things too easy especially on the lower difficulty.

I went Warrior + Technical and enjoyed that style. From what I've heard, the Mage skills are a little OP. You might find things too easy especially on the lower difficulty.

Hmm I might up the difficulty later then. I played as a mage last time as well and got my ass kicked by Kurt pretty bad, that's why I decided to go with lowest this time.

So do we get enough points to go for two different classes (seeing that you went as a mix of warrior and tech/rogue)?

Did anyone hate Constantin? I'm starting to hate him quite a bit but I get a feeling I need to babysit him all throughout?

Did anyone hate Constantin? I'm starting to hate him quite a bit but I get a feeling I need to babysit him all throughout?
Oh I hated him as well but his ending fate is sad. Wont spoil it. Seems taking care of his messes is probably one of the main reasons along with trying to find a cure.

Back
Top Bottom