Birthday Thread

Happy Birthday early to Dte!!!! I wonder what Avatar will fit his now aging demeanor!!! I am thinking grouch on steroids?

Have a good one. :party2::celebrate::party::cake:

Good Grief, is it that time of the year again!! He'll soon be catching up to me. Have a great one my friend.

Bah, he's still just a kid ... :gorath:
Happy B-day, dte! Have a beer :party: !

Happy birthday DTE. Statistics say that more than half of your life is behind you, but who cares :)

Ah, one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel…

Thank you, everyone. Being a proper conservative, I'm slavishly bound to archaic traditions and irrationally fearful of change, so here ya go:
Birthday Song #1
Birthday Song #2

I did find a new one for y'all, tho. I've mentioned my missing World Fair spoon more than once. Here's the source (apologize for the sound quality):
a little Bob-n-Tom

The Leash!!! That explains so much................Those times when Dte seems out of touch..............we talk but he does not respond.........he claims he had the mic on mute but now I can see it.............he tugged on the leash, his Wild Dogs guided him back to his pc chair, loaded into the game and presto...........he comes to and starts playing with no memory of the shocks.......except for the small after effects of occasional brain lock. Poor guy..........we should all be patient with him now. ;)

Happy Birthday, Sammy!

Happy B-day, catman! Have a beer :party: :D.

Is Sammy still allowed to have BD's? Have a great one then!! :)

Ah, I see you've dug out that old picture of the two of us again!! :)

An belated, yet still cheerful "Happy Birthday" from me to dte and to Sammy as well ! :)

Peter the Paladin makes 50

Congratulations on making the half century milestone!! Some people say life begins at 50!! :D Have a wonderful day and even Jo might be nice to you. :)

Back
Top Bottom