The Witcher - House of Glass Comic

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Just read a tweet from CD Project Red that the House of Glass comic featuring The Witcher's Geralt is available now.

Travelling near the edge of the Black Forest, in the land of the Angren, witcher Geralt meets a widowed man whose dead and murderous wife resides in an eerie mansion known as the House of Glass. With its endless rooms and horror around every corner, Geralt will have to use all his witcher prowess to solve the manor's mystery and survive.
There is also a trailer of the comic book, which obviously contains a lot of stills.

Can't wait to get your hands on it? Here are the links to the digital version of the comic for your favorite platform; MAC/PC, iOS and Android (the latter two link to the Darkhorse App allowing you to get the comic).

More information.

Digital comic - no, thank you.
That's the only stuff I still want on paper. Except the Anachronox ingame prison episode, it's possibly the only digital comic made properly.

Anyway, I'll buy the printed issue.

Nothing like the smell of old comics either. I like to take out some of my old comics to not only read them again but for that wonderful smell.

Well, I like paper too but if I want to read said game-based comics I'm restricted to digital options because the chance of they're being relased in my country is basically 0 and don't want to risk a imported one being lost in the mail...

All my ME and DA comics are digital too, only the books are in paper

Back
Top Bottom