Vigilantes - Version 25 Update

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
A new development video for version 25 of Vigilantes has been made available.

Here's the most recent development video, which gives a quick update on V25 and covers the overall progress of Vigilantes. To summarise, release is expected in Q3 2018, and after V25, the focus will shift from features to content and balance.

There are many reasons for this, but in short, I feel that the overall quality of the game will suffer if the emphasis remains on adding new features, primarily because it will not allow sufficient time to be committed to content, balancing, and enhancing existing features.
More information.

Sounds pretty reasonable to me. I have been playing this early access game as well as another called "Atom RPG" recently. Both of them seem very promising and they really appear to be coming together at a good pace.

Yeah, I've had my eye on both of these especially Atom as it looks similar to Underrail and I loved that game.

Thanks for posting, Myrthos!

@Feist;: Glad you're enjoying Vigilantes so far. V25 just went live, and with a much lower emphasis on features I'd expect development to move along more quickly now

@skally_wag;: Vigilantes is very much aimed at fans of classic turn based games. Stay tuned, it will continue to improve :)

@Carnifex;: Thanks for the support. We're going to put a lot more emphasis on completing the game going forward - I hope the additional features and content will be worth the wait!

Instant purchase once releases. Been happy to watch its development.

Unlike Atom this wasn't on my radar, but it sounds great.
Judging by this and the other thread, a definite purchase. :)

I'm really looking forward to this one, and when it is finished I will be pleased to play it. The only thing better than watching the progress of this game will be actually getting into the world!

Nice to hear the Launch is in sight, I've been holding off waiting for the release if 1.0.

Back
Top Bottom