Birthday Thread

Happy birthday, kids :D. :flower:

Awww, thanks all! :) I feel the love! And happy birthday to you too, Gorath!! :celebrate:

Thanks for fixing up my name, Thrasher :lol:

Got pampered by hubby all weekend :D Celebration continued till yesterday with friends and family... :)

Today, the wife and I have been married for ... let's see ... have to do some mathematics ... 37 years.

We both forgot it initially, then the wife remembered.

pibbur who probably should invest in a flower or two today

Today, the wife and I have been married for … let's see … have to do some mathematics … 37 years.

We both forgot it initially, then the wife remembered.

pibbur who probably should invest in a flower or two today

A fine dinner would be better...

A fine dinner would be better…
That goes without saying (I think that is a valid English phrase).

Pibbur who will eat a (probably) norwegian duck prepared as if it was Chinese. The wife prefers pigs.

Edit: I realised that I initially forgot the "duck" part in the sentence above, which made my intentions a bit … questionable. Fortunately nobody noticed. Except Microsoft, of course.

It's CM's Birthday!!!!

Hey Grandma, have a great Birthday. I'd tell everyone how OLD you are, but that wouldn't be fair. So, all I'll say is that it takes several cakes to fit on ALL the candles!!!! :)

Happy Birthday, Cm ! :)

Thank you for birthday wishes... It was good. Nothing special, I actually took a day for me only and enjoyed it without guilt. lol

Happy 25th, CM!

(I've been informed by Mrs dte that all women are 25 until such time as they decide they are not)

Happy Birthday, HiddenX !

Back
Top Bottom