Neverwinter Nights: EE - Plans and more

I know I'm in the minority, but I didn't think Sword Coast Legends was that bad. I suppose much of that has to do with expectations though. I had already read a lot of "Omg it's the worst game ever!" comments before I tried it. :)

I know I'm in the minority, but I didn't think Sword Coast Legends was that bad. I suppose much of that has to do with expectations though. I had already read a lot of "Omg it's the worst game ever!" comments before I tried it. :)

In a vacuum, it's not terrible.

But as the spiritual successor to NWN - which it was clearly marketed as - it was a disaster.

In a vacuum, it's not terrible.

But as the spiritual successor to NWN - which it was clearly marketed as - it was a disaster.

I agree. Personally, I wanted to compare it more to Baldur's Gate since, unlike NWN, you have control over a full party, but it's a major disappointment with either comparison.

I agree. Personally, I wanted to compare it more to Baldur's Gate since, unlike NWN, you have control over a full party, but it's a major disappointment with either comparison.

Yeah.

Arguably, SCL is better than NWN in terms of the singleplayer campaign and definitely the party experience.

Just as long as you don't care about a proper implementation of D&D rules, progression, loot and so on :)

Back
Top Bottom