Elder Scrolls Online - More Beta Invites

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
ZeniMax Online announced on the games website they released another batch of beta invitations for Elder Scrolls Online.

Join us in our final scale test event this weekend—more invites are on their way!

We’re sending out invites for our final ESO scale test. We need your help to push our systems, so check your email and join us. If you’ve been invited to previous beta events, you’ll be able to participate this weekend, too. This may be your last chance to help us test!

For this beta, there’s no need to follow a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). We invite you to post your screenshots, videos, and impressions, and to livestream your adventures for everyone to see. Be sure to use the #esobeta tag to share your favorite moments with the world.

Participants this weekend will also unlock an exclusive monkey vanity pet for PC/Mac that will be available at launch.
More information.

Oh joy get to wait in a queue and then read some dreadful world chat.

Monkeys are not my type a pet can I have something else please?

I really wish I liked this game half as much as I love the TES single player games.

An mmo with queues is really doing something wrong. I'm glad the two that I play never have those silly things, and from what I've seen and heard of Elder Scrolls online, I'll be sticking to the single player games from them.

This game looked and played like Skyrim but with a much better chardev system and far more significant race choice. If you like Skyrim (which I admittedly do not) and you do not mind a PC game with a list for an inventory you scroll through like in Skyrim, you really are doing yourselves a disservice by not giving this game a try. I don’t even like Skyrim and I would play this game if it wasn’t for the 1982 inventory GUI and ridiculous amounts of lootables.

I never liked a Blizzard game but really enjoyed WoW up through WotLK. But, on the other hand, WoW wasn’t very much like any of Blizzards games before its release. My brother-in-law loves Skyrim and he has been loving ESO and claims ESO is really like Skyrim with a lot more to do and grouping.

Good to know Couch-thanks for sharing.
There was a sizable update-about 5 gigs after the last test. I hope they have added rogue skills so a nightblade will be worth playing.

Good to know Couch-thanks for sharing.
There was a sizable update-about 5 gigs after the last test. I hope they have added rogue skills so a nightblade will be worth playing.

Yes they've added more levels.

Back
Top Bottom