Fable 2 - "Finished"

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Blue's is quoting the Microsoft E3 press conference as offering a number of tidbits, including Molyneux declaring Fable 2 is finished:
This was followed by Peter Molyneux taking the stage, starting off by declaring Fable 2 "is finished!" He then showed off the game's intro, quickly falls back on old habits talking about "you've never experienced anything like" the game's pet feature, and shows off a new simplified way to initiate cooperative multiplayer play in the game. In a bit of a surprise considering the presentation began with the declaration that Fable 2 "is finished," Peter concludes saying the game will be released in October.
More information.

Well, if it's finished then it should be released tomorrow.

If it's being released in October, then it means it's in late stages of beta and refinement.

> "you've never experienced anything like"

oh oh

"oh oh"

Tell me about it. Were I lost in a desert, I wouldn't buy water from that guy.

It's finished? Didn't they just announce this game a couple months ago?

I'd like to see it.

I don't remember many games wherein the character can actually have a pet.

I'll probably try it when it hits the PC, but it's hardly on my "Most Wanted" list.

Actually I found part one quite funny but far from a revolutionary game (as announced by Mr. Molyneux). I'll definitely check out fable 2 if there's an Xbox360 version.

Sorry, but IMVPO Peter Molyneux is just a totally overrated idiot. I just had to say this. Everything he touches is crap or at best half assed.

Back
Top Bottom