Fallout 3 - E3 Coverage Roundup @ Bethsoft Blog

Dhruin

SasqWatch
A roundup of recent E3 coverage for Fallout 3 can be found at Bethsoft's blog. We've covered much of it but if you want to crawl through every possible item from the weekend, check this update.
In addition, they've blogged about the aftermath of E3:
*Whew*
Even though it was far less chaotic and stressful than previous years, it’s still good to have E3 wrapped up and behind us. Overall, the show went about as well as we could have hoped. The theater was absolutely packed on the last day of the show. I won’t even give a number for the last demo of the show in case any fire marshals are lurking about.
I hope they make the logistics a little easier for the press to get around. The major complaints I heard from them were about getting from place to place, and the fact that everyone has a news conference and all of them are completely pointless and should be done away with.
I have an idea. To make it easier to get around, they should hold it all in one place...say, the LA Covention Center?
More information.

Everyone's ranking Mass Effect over Fallout 3.

I know it is because ME is closer, but it still amuses me to no end. Probably because I think ME looks stupid.

The video of ME made me think of Kotor. Not so much the force powers but the HUD, how the character moved, camera controls.

Fallout 3 is going to be much better then Mass Effect especially if it turns out how the previews are saying.

Only if they come from this site!! :)

MAss effect looks good and fallout 3 looks good, who knows at this point which is better....however, if I get fun out of both they are both great, and thats the whole point right?

ps corwin, been meaning to ask you about that grimoire beta....still available?

I still have it!! :)

Mass Effect looks a lot like Kotor with better graphics but no Star Wars.

Back
Top Bottom