Fallout: The Frontier - E3 Mod Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Fallout: The Frontier is a mod for New Vegas which has a new trailer.

Exactly one year later, we finally reveal our brand new trailer! Join the Exiled NCR on a brand new adventure! Join us on Discord and discuss about the Frontier. Ask questions, talk to the devs, provide ideas, hang out… all are welcome!
Thanks Drithius!

More information.

One thing of note: until recently, there was primarily only one main questline you could follow. However, there is now a divergent quest line that allows you to choose the Legion rather than the NCR. Both of these factions have different goals (and looks) than those found in the Mojave.

Still no ETA on release unfortunately, but those waiting on Project California to play alongside this will need a separate playthrough regardless; both of these mods are so massive as to already, single-handedly push the limits of the game engine when combined with the vanilla data. So, it's suggested you play these mods separately anyway.

Did Drithius Finally finish this mod? ;)

Heh, I have nothing to do with it - I just know a couple of the guys on the team. If anyone with FNV installed wants to get a taste of what to expect, I highly recommend House of Horrors, by the modder DevilsWish182, the lead scripter on the project and person behind the NCR side of the main questline.

Nice, looking forward to it. Maybe in 2019?

Thanks Drithius for sharing the news, At least with Project California and Fallout: The Frontier we can at least get a proper fallout to play until Fallout 5 gets released.

That's supposed to be Spokane? Hmm. Looks a little different than what I've seen.

That's supposed to be Spokane? Hmm. Looks a little different than what I've seen.
Never been there but at lest it's better then West Virginia.:biggrin:
At least this is some real Fallout, if I can figure out how to install this when released, I'll be giving it a try.
Hopefully the team can finish the mod to at least Beta status this year.

Last edited:
I hope they will finish this, looks like a real expansion or even new game.

Back
Top Bottom