RPGWatch Forums - View Single Post - Dragon Age - Now on GOG
View Single Post

July 15th, 2016, 14:06
About the GOG release, username kokosabre made some clarifications (in the game's User Reviews section) which I took the liberty to copy-paste here:

"1.Is it truly DRM-free? Yes it is. The option to log in your Bioware account still exists but it adds nothing to the game.
2. Does it contain all the DLCs? Its only missing the 3 items from Collector's Edition : Grimoire of the Frozen Wastes , Bergen's Honor and Final Reason.
3. Is it the full soundtrack? Not really . What we get is the Collector's edition OST that includes 18 tracks while the Official OST includes 35 tracks (for more info : http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Drag…ns_(soundtrack)
4. Can I use my old save from Steam/Origin/Disk/etc ? Yes you can continue your adventures as Grey Warden if you have an old save."

What I think about Dragon Age 2 eventually becoming part of GOG's catalog:

GOG should not fear/worry their user reactions. DA2 being sold on GOG means one more vendor we can choose from, and obvioulsy that's a good thing for us customers.
And even if DA2 is not a great game, or if you even deem it pure trash, remember: there is nothing written on GOG policies that forces them to sell only "masterpiece" games.

Sometimes the user reaction about DA2 feels a bit forced because it wasn't the (r)evolution people hoped for a sequel.

Just my 2 cents here!
--
Sou tricolor de coração!

Sie sind das Essen und Wir sind die Jäger!
Last edited by henriquejr; July 15th, 2016 at 22:52. Reason: Typos

henriquejr

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
+1: