Mass Effect: Legendary Edition - Massive Upgrade

Ok, so when they reduced this "clunkiness" in the remaster this seems to be a good thing. I.e. if easier doesn't means less challenge but better usability, I have no problem with that.

I will still wait till some people here have played it and share their experience.

Not all the changes have to do with clunkiness. I can't remember the full list off the top of my head, but, for example, they also added more ammo pickups, increased shielding for the player, and slightly changed some boss encounters.

They never changed, it, they expanded it to offer more closure. IE, they added sequences with your romance interest, and more personalised ending sequence that emphasized more on the characters you were closer to rather than everyone getting the same.

The ending in essence was the same, and by the way, it didn't suck. What sucked is the self-entitled mankids that couldn't deal with the things that happen in the ending (keeping it spoiler safe).

As all things, a matter of opinion, but as all art, the ending was an artistic choice that I personally embraced in respect to the artists that created the whole masterpiece. It is neither up to me or anyone else other than the creators to change that. Some may like it more or less, but it is what it is, and I personally liked it enough, as a vast majority of players.

What made it seem like the ending sucked is that the players who liked it weren't up raging in flames in the forums, just accepted it, cried a bit with emotion from a great trilogy ending, and moved on with their lives while a vocal minority just kept whining and whining.

As a good salesman would tell you, you never hear a thing from a satisfied customer once they left the store, but from an angry one, you'll never hear the end of it.

@Nereida; 100% agree with you once again.:highfive:
As a good salesman would tell you, you never hear a thing from a satisfied customer once they left the store, but from an angry one, you'll never hear the end of it.
Your analogy was spot on as well from someone who worked retail all his life.

Oh man, that brought back some old memories from my Nordstrom days, those people knew to do their very best not to annoy customers. An upset customer either harangues you to the point of oblivion, or ignores you forevermore, neither of which are good for any future sales from them.

Back
Top Bottom