Totally agree. I also think the mod team here needs to crack down on the refugees here and slap them upside the head and make sure their lack of tack and etiquette does not spill over here. Seems already you got these ass clowns breaking all sorts of posting policy rules yet for some reason they seem to get a look the other way get out of jail free card. Must be nice. Baffles me why the site admin here caters to these people. This is a great place to have solid discussions with vastly more signal to noise. If the refugees have their way they will turn this in the opposite aka codex 2.

ha ha ha jesus christ what an insufferable faggot

ha ha ha jesus christ what an insufferable faggot

Give him a break, CK. The natives have been exposed to moderation fascism for far too long and are uneasy when outsiders from a more civilized and democratic place behave differently. I wouldn't be surprised if they forced their women to wear burkas.

Funny how a codex thread on RPGWatch :spit: has more posts in a day than their shitty forum of smug fucktards has generated in a year…The butthurt among the regulars here makes Stanley Woo look laid back.

Good to also see that Racofer has finally decided after a year's hiatus to actually work a bit for his thread incliner tag again.

Sadly Kondom is still with his ponies, but at least he keeps them here now.

racofer, maybe you can make me an appropriate Codex avatar for this forum.

I was thinking this, but saying "Codexite" or "Codexer":

Judenstern_JMW.jpg

This isn't even in the realm of being funny. I've had relatives and relatives of friends die during the second World War.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

So did I and I don't give a good fuck. They would have been dead anyway from old age so who cares? Besides, Belgians just took it up the ass for the Third Reich with glee and WW2 was a holiday camp for them unlike for us Potatoes so get a sense of fucking perspective.

The fact that Pladio is serious about ze juden is funny, I don't think anyone ever did that in the Codex.

Bro codex elitism is never waranted most of the bros are like lollolol my first rpg was kotor it was oldschool unlike popamole dragon age

lollolloolool

Also bros japanese people were thiknkingh about shooting at my grandpa in world war 2 but i still find japanese jokes funny

Oh you...everyone knows that KOTOR is so old skool that it warrants a plethora of plays unlike those TB party games which are so derided at the prestigious RPGWatch...

bro no shit but if it is any consoolloation i still have caps lick on fuck the man bro111!!!!!
BRO ARE YOU DUMB lT lS ENTIRELY POSSIBLE TO BYPASS THE FILTER

BRO WHAT IS THE EASIEST WAY IF IT REQUEIRES MORE THAN ONE MOUSE CLICK OR BUTTON PUSH FUCK THAT SHIT

bBROS I CAN DI THIS BUT U=FUCK THAT SHIT

Back
Top Bottom