KotOR - Remake Coming to PC?

For my part I'm kinda done with all things Star Wars. Its hard to summon much enthusiasm for it these days given we live in the kind of days where nothing has to make sense or be consistent. Just consume content. Be happy mindless idiot. Ugh.

It's always just KotOR. Not KotOR 1 or KotOR 2.

Are they going to blend them?

Anyways, very low expectations for this one.

I have low expectation as well, especially when you consider that (main?) writer is not a big fan of KotOR and is a fan of recent SW trilogy.

Hope I'm proven wrong in the end, since I loved KotOR very much.

Nod, I'm keeping my expectations in total check as well. I'm like the elderly bull that meanders his way to the herd, I'll get there eventually to conduct my business.

I have low expectation as well, especially when you consider that (main?) writer is not a big fan of KotOR and is a fan of recent SW trilogy.

Oh dear. I don't like the sound of that...

It's always just KotOR. Not KotOR 1 or KotOR 2.

Are they going to blend them?

Anyways, very low expectations for this one.
Sounds more like a reboot. So it will be different.:(

Last edited:
Revanchrist will return in all his twisted glory!

Maybe….

Have you played SWTOR yet ?

Even the F2P version is imho good to play - and it's a LOT about Revan in the middle / later parts of it !

Why's that? The original was one, too.

It also had some limitations because of that. That's probably his concern. As good as KotOR was, I always wondered how much better it could have been if it wasn't designed to run on the original Xbox.

Luckily, today's console games aren't as limited.

The online game? No, though my son was a huge fan, I never tried the game, even though I had free access to it. And then it went away, I've also not tried the new version that replaced it.

People would make an article out of anything if that's related to Star Wars :roll:

After a guy asked to BioWare whether they were involved and receiving the standard non-committal reply, he went smart on Twitter (article on Gamerant, for ex).

Now BioWare felt they had to give a straight answer. Or sort of. :D Wait... they didn't really answer either, did they? Shocking.
We’re proud of the work we did on the original Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and genuinely cannot wait to play Aspyr’s Remake! As we continue our work on Star Wars: The Old Republic, we will watch with great interest. May the Force Be With You.
(Twitter link)

People would make an article out of anything if that's related to Star Wars :roll:

After a guy asked to BioWare whether they were involved and receiving the standard non-committal reply, he went smart on Twitter (article on Gamerant, for ex).

Now BioWare felt they had to give a straight answer. Or sort of. :D Wait… they didn't really answer either, did they? Shocking.

(Twitter link)

Cute, they are pretending there are people left in BioWare that worked on KOTR2

Back
Top Bottom