Gods - LoI - SE version released by Strategy First

So... has anyone played this game?

Is it worth the $20?

It looks interesting, but I hate buying crap games... so if anyone has any opinions I'd love to hear 'em...

<edit>
I tried the demo many months ago and wasn't really that impressed. It may have been a very early version (tech demo possibly). I'm wondering if it has changed and if it's any good
<end edit>

Last edited:
I wrote a review back at the Dot. I don't think it's available in our archives here.

OOC how long did it take for you to finish the game? (I'm thinking about picking up a boxed copy, if it's of a reasonable length, o.w. I'll be skipping it as it really doesn't sound all that intriguing, but has the fact that there's really nothing else out ATM going for it...)

EDIT: Also, from what I've read beyond having Kyla Cole as whatshername's model basis, they also cleaned up the graphics(in general) and NPC models, while also fleshing out the alchemy. How much fo these changes mean? Dunno, as I haven't seen a thing from anyone who has seen/played the special edition yet...

Haven't seen anything either, but the alchemy in the original was a total waste of my time and effort. It was my single biggest complaint about the game. The combat becomes VERY tactical once you get companions though I wasn't overly fond of the end game section. It's a good solid B game!!

Not a bad start ... I wish I had more time to play it before I get completely immersed in the Civ IV expansion later this week ...

The German version is coming through Frogster. A demo was released today.

Okay, thanks.

Kinda looks like MM9 :D I've just downloaded the demo.

Back
Top Bottom