Bethesda Softworks - Dev Profile

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Fallout 3 Lead Character Artist Josh Jones is the latest Inside the Vault dev profile at the Bethblog. Here is a taste:
What is the best part about being an artist? The worst part?
The best part? I get paid to be creative. The worst part? It’s hard to appreciate your work when you’re painfully aware of its flaws and inadequacies that 99% of people will never notice. We artists are always striving for perfection, but the reality of schedules means that we never get to put as much love and attention to detail as we would like.
The blog is also pointing out an upcoming Zenimax job fair:
Apparently we’re having a job fair next month, or ZeniMax is anyway. At least, that’s what the email I just got says. I thought I’d pass it along for interested parties.
It’s going to be held from 11am - 8pm on Wednesday, Sept. 19 at the Baltimore Marriott in Hunt Valley. Given the location, the focus is obviously on people interested in joining ZeniMax Online Studios up in Hunt Valley, MD, but they’ll also be accepting applications and reviewing qualified applicants for positions here at Bethesda Softworks/Bethesda Game Studios.
ZOS is currently hiring in the areas of arts, programming, design, content, production, and so on. You can see the full list of positions here. Bethesda is currently hiring for a couple of positions including several programming positions, a character artist, an animator…and you can see that full list of positions here.
Be sure to bring a copy, or copies, of your resume/portfolio/etc. Wear a clean shirt. Good luck!
More information.

Back
Top Bottom