General News - Top 20 Turn Based Tactics Indie Games

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
I thought "independent" must have meant "weak graphics" but then he shows Phoenix Point?? He said something about "small teams" - I guess that's what he was using?

P.S. First list I grumbled at for not including Troubleshooter. First of many, I'm guessing.

Too many tactical games are still using square grids. How hard can it be to code for hexes?

Don't bother debating, this list has the sole purpose of baiting your clicks, and it's obvious from the thumbnail itself. The list is baseless trash and I'm sorry for them, but they didn't get my click.

Don't bother debating, this list has the sole purpose of baiting your clicks, and it's obvious from the thumbnail itself. The list is baseless trash and I'm sorry for them, but they didn't get my click.

Not complete trash, but yeah, also not my list...

I played and enjoyed 10 games from this list. So I'll check out the rest.

This list is so ridiculous that I hope it was published as a weak attempt at comedy.

I played the first few missions of Into the Breach and wasn't impressed at all. Very overrated imo, and it's not what I would consider a TB tactics game. It plays more like a puzzle game tbh.

Back
Top Bottom