Torchlight II - Updates and Changes After the Beta

aries100

SasqWatch
The developers for Torchlight II has made sure that many of the suggested changes made by players in the beta test has been added to the game. The link:
http://www.torchlight2game.com/news/2012/06/21/post-beta-changes-and-updates/

A quote then:
  • Re-worked the character skill pane arrangements to allow finer distribution of skills without being arranged in the classic 'tree' style. Passive skills are separated and unlock for investment much earlier.
  • Skills now get additional bonuses at ranks 5, 10 and 15 to reward increased investments.
  • Lots of individual skill tweaks and balances.
  • Torchlight I (Diablo 2 style) function-key skill binds are implemented
  • Skills can now be 'queued' and will execute when the previous attack or skill completes
  • Ping meter next to each party portrait so you can identify players with latency issues
  • Loads of bug fixes
  • Respec is now available throughout the game, and will allow you to respec any of the last three points spent for gold.
  • Fullscreen Windowed mode added
  • Additional connectivity fixes
More information.

Skills can now be 'queued' and will execute when the previous attack or skill completes
OMG they're dumbing it down!!!1!One!

I hope this game slaughters Diablo 3.

I am bit skeptical about this.First TL just lacked complexity and balance(I finished game with mage on highest difficulty +HC just by spaming amber strike and summon golem).Atm I realy want some "bigger" aRPG (since I have no intention of buying diablo) and from what I read TL 2 won't provide it.Looks like drox operative might be better alternative for me(if not I will give TQ+underlord mod another go)

Back
Top Bottom