Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Editorial @ RPS

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Rock, Paper, Shotgun has a short article about Kingdom Come: Deliverance, and modding.

Speaking with RPS as part of an interview, project director Daniel Vávra revealed that mods are a-okay in Warhorse’s book leatherbound historical tome:

“We are quite open to modding,” he said. “Since it’s on CryEngine, it should be easy to mod, too.”

But what about an even easier-to-use Kingdom-Come-specific toolset? That idea is still up in the air, but Vávra's definitely going to push for it. “We hope that we will be able to release our tools and assets for CryEngine SDK. No guarantees now, but it would be a shame not to do it.”

He also mentioned that he’d be interested to see players make the game’s survival elements more life-or-death, replicating a DayZ or Fallout: New Vegas JSawyer experience within it.
More information.

They should add modding tools as a stretch goal. It would be a much better stretch goal than the 2 consecutive music stretch goals.

They should add modding tools as a stretch goal. It would be a much better stretch goal than the 2 consecutive music stretch goals.

That's a good idea. I think it should be the $1,000,000 goal. What a nice gift that would be.

i think the strech goals are really lame

What stretch goals should they add? As I mentioned in the other thread, it sounds like they already have a lot of content in the base game. So, maybe there's really not a lot to add.

What stretch goals should they add? As I mentioned in the other thread, it sounds like they already have a lot of content in the base game. So, maybe there's really not a lot to add.

something like merchant ,blacksmith or farmer gameplay.

you could create, trade and have a farm or lead a trader association.

some not "medival actiongame" stuff

well, it IS a medieval action game so them focusing on that seems just right. But mod tools could give us those too.

I like it. It would be truly open world if you could make a life for yourself in the cities of Medieval Europe...start a guild, become a powerful, wealthy merchant. I would find that exciting. :)

Back
Top Bottom