Alrik's Games Com 2013 Snippets

I'm not surprised. ;)

I was when I saw the gameplay. These are the same people that made Crysis 1??

[*]Sound Of Games -> downloadable songs during the Games Com : www.sound-of-games.com/media/the-pride-of-the-celts.mp3 - haven't found the other one I knew anymore. It's in the official Games Com magazine.
[*]This above mentiones sond is described as being for a game called "Celtic Tribes" and is said that the makers used "authentic Celtic instruments" (the archaeologist in me shudders) and that they let a "female master soprano sing Celtic texts".

I believe that this song might still be downloadable.

I have found the other one again, it's from the game "Putty Squad" and the title is named "Wizard's Frozen Garden".

www.sound-of-music.com/media/wizards-frozen-garden.mp3

Putty Squad has seemingly been re-done, and "Sound of Music" is said to have contributed "more than 60 minutes of music" to it.

Edit : I'm currently checking Ebay.
It's astonishing what people are trying to sell - even tickets !
The greatest shit, however, is people trying to sell this : http://www.ebay.de/itm/Gamescom-Exh...36?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_77&hash=item4612688d58
Unbelievable.

Last edited:
I was when I saw the gameplay. These are the same people that made Crysis 1??

What makes you think so? Crytek has ca. 7 studios.

What makes you think so? Crytek has ca. 7 studios.
That's also surprising to me. I think of Crytek as the hard core graphics company that made Crysis but then sold out a bit to make hard core console graphics games like Crysis 2 and 3. Now they aren't even that. Now they're just another publisher chasing after whatever market looks to be biggest at the time.

Honestly, I wish more of these publishers would remember this clip from A Beautiful Mind.

Actually no. Crytek is thinking strategically. They chasing after what will be popular in 2-3 years. ;)

Back
Top Bottom