Quest Hunter - Review @ Sick Critic

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Sick Critic checked out the action RPG Quest Hunter:

Quest Hunter Review

Are you trying to scratch that dungeon-crawling, RPG itch? Already played through Diablo, Titan Quest, Torchlight, and the Sacred series? Then Quest Hunter is the game you're looking for! Quest Hunter is an action-adventure, loot-based questing RPG made by Two Zombie Games. When the player starts their journey in Quest Hunter, the player is met with three choices in difficulty. For this review, I went with the normal option. I was able to get the full co-op experience with four friends when we started our quest into the unknown on the Nintendo Switch and Steam versions of the game.

The General Story
Quest Hunter is "ruled by its own laws." It's a dark and dangerous escapade through the dark world. It's fierce and no man, women, or child is safe. Fire is hard to find but is a priceless ally once obtained. Banish the darkness, bring light to the world, and drive the monsters back to where they came from. The princess is waiting and the world is threatened. You are the only one who can perish the heinous foes and save humanity.

[…]

Final Thoughts
Although I did point out a lot of bad, I found myself enjoying this game a lot. After playing with my friends, we put in an easy 13 hours just in the first two days. It took us about 16 to complete the game and I've got to say we are going to go through this game again. We will be doing some live streams of this game so everyone that is interested can take a look at how it plays in real-time and if you end up buying the game, viewers can enjoy it with us here at Sick Critic. I look forward to this game getting some DLC expansions in the future. So far there isn't any word on whether or not there will be DLC, but we will keep you guys posted.

Score: 7/10
More information.

Back
Top Bottom