Pricewatch!

Hard to imagine any RPGer here has not played Arx Fatalis.
I only started it - never finished it. Somebody told me that you can't really win as a spell caster and that's what I was trying to be so I stopped playing it.

Only started it as well and played lass than half an hour like 15 years ago.

Early 3D graphics just aged so terribly bad.

I only started it - never finished it. Somebody told me that you can't really win as a spell caster and that's what I was trying to be so I stopped playing it.
That is not true. I won it by only drawing spells. Like a several hundreds of years ago… This game needs a remake. Not remaster. A proper remake.
But that game told we should expect more uniqueness from a brilliant studio in the future, and they mostly delivered.

Lots of space games on sale, too: Gal Civ 3, Endless Space 2, Stellaris, Kerbal, Elite Dangerous, Homeworld, No Man's Sky, Rebel Galaxy, Dead Space… https://store.steampowered.com/sale/explorationsale

I'm thinking of giving Elite Dangerous a try. Is it very playable with K+M, or do you need a flightstick for optimal enjoyment?

They also have Prey for $6 right now. Anyone who likes immmersive sims or sci-fi in general needs to play that if they haven't already. Also, Dead Space 1&2 for $5 each.

After the trailer for the sequel I might pick up Rebel Galaxy for $2.99

Must be some Apollo moon special going on right now.

I'm thinking of giving Elite Dangerous a try. Is it very playable with K+M, or do you need a flightstick for optimal enjoyment?

They also have Prey for $6 right now. Anyone who likes immmersive sims or sci-fi in general needs to play that if they haven't already. Also, Dead Space 1&2 for $5 each.

I can definitely play Elite Dangerous with Keyboard and Mouse.
Check this video and the mapping linked in the description:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dD7LbDOaDU

Bethesda software on sale for a few days (at steam and probably elsewhere). Rage 2 is already 50% off (i've not played and not interested); evil within 2 is also a decent price - I think this game was under-rated and really quite good. Controls (k/m) are a wee bit wonky but playable.

Fallout 4 GotY finally dropped low enough that I picked up a copy, if only to be able to play some FO4 mods when they come out. I probably could have waited even longer, but what the hey. It's 75% off at Steam until July 30.

It is a bit cheaper on fanatical (star deal). I think it expires fairly soon.

Fallout 4 GotY finally dropped low enough that I picked up a copy, if only to be able to play some FO4 mods when they come out. I probably could have waited even longer, but what the hey. It's 75% off at Steam until July 30.

Oh, good tip regarding Fallout 4 goty edition. I was just looking at it last week and couldn't believe they were still asking a relatively high price for it in comparison to other older games.

And likewise I was looking to buy it to run an upcoming mod, Fallout Miami, one that looks very promising to me. I will have to pick it up during the steam sale. Now watch - Fallout Miami won't come out for a few years yet, lol, that would be pretty ironic.

The crazy thing is that FO4 GotY is actually slightly cheaper than the FO4 season pass. I'll probably end up buying it just to have the DLC.

Back
Top Bottom