Just as Grimoire was about to be released. I guess that's a reality the Codex couldn't cope with.

New system is good. Brofists are gay. New system is gay too, but also entertaining. No one is DDOSing us, are they?

Getting antsy to go back to the homeland?
:)

So it's a choice between parrots and hitlerfists and a functioning server... life is cruel.

I prefer this. It's easier to follow just this thread rather than the whole Codex.

So it's a choice between parrots and hitlerfists and a functioning server… life is cruel.

I'm not sure I can go back to plain old brofists. Life will seem so colourless. :'(

Maybe DU something has something magical planned.

How do I brofist here. Saw some +1s

How do I brofist here. Saw some +1s

There's a 'report post' button. I presume that's it. :cool:

Actually, I'm up to 10 posts now and a thumbs up button has appeared. Perhaps you have to go through probation before you're allowed to express approval of others.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I can go back to plain old brofists. Life will seem so colourless. :'(

It's always a quiet few days after the parade disappears. Going back to expressing butthurt with words or the old emoticons takes some getting used to - a bit like stepping back in time and communicating with telegrams and handwritten letters. Some Codexers take it badly, their despair driving them to harder drugs or SJW-approved games.

It's always a quiet few days after the parade disappears. Going back to expressing butthurt with words or the old emoticons takes some getting used to - a bit like stepping back in time and communicating with telegrams and handwritten letters. Some Codexers take it badly, their despair driving them to harder drugs or SJW-approved games.

Well its not like you won't get to play with hitler and parrots again next year. Pretty sure this is a spring tradition.

Just as Grimoire was about to be released. I guess that's a reality the Codex couldn't cope with.

Yeah I was going to say the same thing. Maybe Cleve actually finished Grimoire.

RAGNAROK!

Back
Top Bottom