RPGWatch Forums - View Single Post - Mass Effect - Mass Effect: Legendary Edition - Launch: May 14
View Single Post

February 3rd, 2021, 16:53
Hitting level 60 so you can get max bonuses for ME2: But, if you're the type of player that will do all the quests it takes to get to that level, do you even need those bonuses??

Originally Posted by Pladio View Post
Making it a choice is probably what makes it annoying for lots of people.
But how is that different from any other choice in the game? I was playing a Shepard so good that, if it had been Knights of the Old Republic, the woman would have glowed in the dark. But still the game constantly gave me the option to piss all over somebody completely out of the blue. If I decide to do that, it's called role playing. If I decide that Shepard watching her home world burn coupled with some pretty hard knocks to the head means her anger would make her pick the blue option (and regret it later), then that's the game's failure to take into account my past choices and force me to use green??
--
The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common: instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views….
-- Doctor Who in "Face of Evil"

Zloth

I smell a… wumpus!?

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)