Skyrim Andoran

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Well…duh, that's because it's made with the same engine. ;)

If this is half as interesting and fun as Nehrim was, this will be certainly worth a look. Some pleasantly sparse visuals throughout the clip and throwbacks to Morrowind which I quite like as well. I'll be keeping an eye out on this, particularly once an english translation comes out.

Well…duh, that's because it's made with the same engine. ;)

If this is half as interesting and fun as Nehrim was, this will be certainly worth a look. Some pleasantly sparse visuals throughout the clip and throwbacks to Morrowind which I quite like as well. I'll be keeping an eye out on this, particularly once an english translation comes out.

Well I'm sure it will be it it ever gets a proper English translation unlike Nehrim .

I'm sorry? What?

There was nothing wrong with the translation from when I played Nehrim. One or two books in the gameworld still only in German and some decorative details here or there, but for the most part and for the type of project that it is - it's really solid piece of work and one that I really enjoyed playing.

That said, I'm sure some our more pedantic native German speakers are more likely to find more specific issues with the translation than I could. :)

I never had a problem with the translation either, can't remember if the voices were in english or not, but i couldnt really care less if they werent.

Thrasher: you mean the engine? didnt see anything that looked like the previous engine really.. the mod did start out on Oblivion though, but they've now switched to Skyrim.

Back
Top Bottom