Be Mine 6 Indie Bundle - Eschalon and More

Is two worlds worth playing? I tried it briefly on the xbox and was really put off by the voice acting. I don't generally like cut scenes etc, and these seemed to be particularly bad. I don't think I liked the character creation either, ie not enough of it. I really like exploration and choice though, and I hear its good for that.

For the price, you can't complain, but in terms of your own time, I think most gamers would have more worthwhile things in their backlog.

I agree, picked Two Worlds up in a Steam holiday sale 2 years ago and had some fun with it. I think there are nicer and better games to be played, but if you like a open world with lots of loot and combat than Two Worlds is a nice game.

That adventure game in the bundle, Ceville, is supposed to be pretty funny. The reviewers in Germany loved it, but it didn't get released internationally.

I would like to express my love for Gorky 17.
It is probably now about 10 years old, but I remember it being simple yet engaging turn based tactics game (small squad against enemies).

I would like to express my love for Gorky 17.
It is probably now about 10 years old, but I remember it being simple yet engaging turn based tactics game (small squad against enemies).

Nice little game from 1999. Turn based combat like Incubation.

Back
Top Bottom