Gothic Is Gomez invincible? gothic 1.

The dungeon Stone is in, is in the barracks across the street from where Gomez is. Just enter the building, and go down to the right as you reach the end of the first hallway. Down there you'll find Bullock, a guard, and further in is Stone.

The dungeon Stone is in, is in the barracks across the street from where Gomez is. Just enter the building, and go down to the right as you reach the end of the first hallway. Down there you'll find Bullock, a guard, and further in is Stone.

I just cant find him. I found the building in front but the hallway I go through leads me to the smithy and there's nobody there...

There are no other passages in sight.
I must be in the wrong building...
I got into the one directly in front of Gomez's.

Anyway, it's not like I need the 5 extra points of protection...

instead of making a right down that hallway and out to the smithy, go straight after you enter the building 'til you hit the end of the hall there should be a metal grate you can see the rest of the camp from, to the left are the stairs and to the right is the way down to the dungeon where stone is in.

instead of making a right down that hallway and out to the smithy, go straight after you enter the building 'til you hit the end of the hall there should be a metal grate you can see the rest of the camp from, to the left are the stairs and to the right is the way down to the dungeon where stone is in.

Thanks. Found the little bugger.

The thing is that he does nothing...
He walked to the right of the Magician's building.
When I talked to him, he said :
- A member of the old camp has been killed and your name has been
mentionned on the list..

He doesn't do anything else...
I'm done with this guy.

Talk to him after he gets to the smithy. Summon a skele or something if he is stuck. After he defeats the skele, he will normally walk back to the smithy and start working again.

oo so altair here speaks but has never completed gothic eh?

oo so altair here speaks but has never completed gothic eh?

LOL are u kiddning ? i don't even remember how many times i completed Gothic 1.

You just don't get the chance to beat Gomez because he is asumed dead when you return in Old Camp with Fire mage teleport rune...and with Uriziel to kick everybody

You can kill Gomez after you gave Xardas Uriziel, and have found the fire magicans teleport stone.

ive played gothic plenty of times since 2000 and gomez was never dead unless he came to close to me. never used marvin myself...maybe that's why your results differ from others Altair.

It's true, once you get the teleport stone to the old camp from the chest in Xardas' sunken tower, you can teleport in and get a little "cutscene" with Gomez - he'll tell you that it was brave of you to show up here, but that this is the final time you ever stand in his way. After that he attacks with his Rage of Innos (at least I seem to recall that being his sword, 110 damage, higher damage than Uriziel because it's physical and will add strength to its damage, while Uriziels 150 total damage does not include strength - however, since it's magical it will pass physical protection, so which sword will do more damage depends on the opponent). He goes down fairly fast, but he hurts relatively much, so it is definetly possible to lose if you don't watch out.

oh yes.. right to the point :D

^He is already dead you can't kill him

You said you have completed the game many times but you don't know he will stay alive till the end of the game if you dont use the fire teleporter stone?:S

curiously undead: i don't cheat in gothic(when i do it i dont save)
Sparow: i never tryed that/ you suggest i should find other way in the old camp and kill everybody?

Maylander: the cutscene is with Bartholo

curiously undead: i don't cheat in gothic(when i do it i dont save)
Sparow: i never tryed that/ you suggest i should find other way in the old camp and kill everybody?

Maylander: the cutscene is with Bartholo

You can enter the old camp using a meatbug scroll..........but I have no idea if Gomez's flag changes if you do. If not, he will be invincible.

Back
Top Bottom