Things you don't need to know...

<snip>

Admittedly, for me, Google Maps chooses Bergen, Norway as default, but these other Bergen wannabees… Humlepunger!!!! (a classical insult from Bergen, Norway. Literally it means bag (pung) of hops (humle).)

pibbur who regrets that the original meaning of said insult is not "scrotum full of bumblebees" ("scrotum" translates to "pung" in Norwegian, and "humle" is also a word for "bumblebee").

That is a very worrying image!

As many as 28,000 virus particles and 660,000 bacteria becomes airborne upon flushing your toilet. Mary Roach has counted them, probably during a very boring afternoon.

pibbur who is not particularly worried by this.

an axe from the collection of the new Märkisches Provinzialmuseum in Berlin was used to execute Max Hödel after his attempt to assassinate the Kaiser Wilhelm, back in 1878. Sometimes items from museums find practical use.

After the incident (1892) a competition was held for a building to house the collection of axes, but the results were disappointing. 76 entries were received. The winning design proved to be unsuitable. And too expensive. And the architect had died. The project was shelved.

pibbur who doesn't know the name of the excecutioner, but would not be surprised if it was Eugen (german). And who wonders about the 75 other entries of presumably even lower quality..

The mineral rapidcreekite was discovered in Yukon, Canada.

pibbur who due to an initial misspelling expected it to having shown up first in Australia.

Rumour has it that one Kim Kardashian has surgically enhanced her behind. Somebody should get to the bottom of this.

But not pibbur.

More on ms K.'s possible artificial behind: She's got it examined by x-ray to prove that there's nothing there that should not be there.

Here's the procedure.

And here are the pictures. Hah!

It should not surprise anybody that these images are useless. They are severely underexposed, there's only one projection and one of them is hidden by ms K herself. These images can't be used for anything other than artisitic purposes. When will these people learn basic radiology!!!!

pibbur who is also surprised that these are analog, film based images, when all of the western world (Norway) has gone digital.

EDIT: Talking about films. Pibbur hasn't seen any movie directed by Alan Smithee.

Some blogger admits to spending at least two hours looking at pictures of Kim Karadashian

Blogger is from Maryland.

pibbur who is a bit worried, since he is going to Maryland in 2 weeks, and wonders if looking at pictures of ms K is required over there.

PS. Alan Smithee never made a film, but is still recognised by 905 000 googles. DS.

The US expedition of pibbur is approaching. He will leave his hometown at 06:30 AM for Frankfurt, DE, from there over to Houston, TX and after some waitong he'll be heading to Balrimore, MD where he will arrive at around 10:: PM. So, texans: You have 5 hours to change pibbur's view on life, universe and a few other things.

Now, I suppose some of you will claim that going to Maryland via Texans isn't exactly a short cut, can't really blame you for that. But the (4) thing(s) is(are):

1. He ordered his tickets late, not that much to choose from anymore.
2. Money.
3. He has to allow for a couple of hours to pass security into the US (according to some people at work).
4. He got to go by an Airbus A380, which ought to be an experience, as he doesn't believe it (like the 747) can fly.

pibbur who won't carry a gun into Texas, and hopes that won't be a problem

Last edited:
Isn't there a rain storm coming to the U.S. right now ?
Be careful, pibbur !

I think that's coming to Florida, which according to some posters in the P&R forum isn't, or shouldn't be a part of the USA!! :)

Isn't there a rain storm coming to the U.S. right now ?
Be careful, pibbur !

Hopefully it will be over before I leave 10 days from now. But, I've never been there, things are supposed to be much bigger over there than her, so I don't know.

pibbur who as a native of the western (rainy) part of Norway is well impregnated.

Hopefully it will be over before I leave 10 days from now. But, I've never been there, things are supposed to be much bigger over there than her, so I don't know.

pibbur who as a native of the western (rainy) part of Norway is well impregnated.

Seems like you're about to become famous as the first pregnant male!! :)

Back
Top Bottom