Dragon Age 1 and 2 - Promotional Items Giveaway

I misinterpreted this as they were giving away the DLC for those games and hoped that mean Awakening as I don't have that but its just the promo items. Nice enough for them to give it away in any case.

Super nice deal! Thanks for picking this one up!

Now I have a problem.
First, there is no way I'll replay DA2. Ever. Not even a free DLC that turns my PC into diamonds making device would persuade me into it.
And I've already replayed DA:O recently… I'll probably replay it again sometimes next year as I want to try some more things. But do I really need all those OP DLC items in it?

Sorry, but IMO this "gift" comes out too late and feels too lame. I'm aware they're trying to sell even more DA copies, but cmon, make what Eidos Montreal did with HR, lower the goddamned prices on old games. While DX:HR is on sale every month somewhere and you get it for 10 bucks (DLC included), older DA:O (DLC included) is still 30€ on Steam.

It's shocking to see Bioware give something away for free. That said, these trinkets should have been free anyways.

You're bitching about them giving the promotional items away? Seriously. Get a grip. And DA:O Ultimate goes on sale every week for around $5.

I took them, just in case. ;)

There just a bunch of useless preorder dlc items. Still good of Bioware to give them out as a free gift. Still doesn't put them back on my nice list there still on the naughty side. :)

You're bitching about them giving the promotional items away?
Yes I am. Imagine that.
It's like giving away bottles of oxygen for free. We survived without those, we didn't need it in the first place and we don't need it years after we finished (and replayed) the game.

And DA:O Ultimate goes on sale every week for around $5.
Yea, right.

Still good of Bioware to give them out as a free gift. Still doesn't put them back on my nice list there still on the naughty side. :)
I think it's all EA's "strategy" and not Bioware's fault.

Indeed yeah, right, DA:O is always on sale for around $5.

edit: Good idea. (re: below)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom