Levelling up

What's the point of this post?

I don't know. Honestly. In other "games", user sub titles are given out based on the number of posts.

But here ... no-one really cares ... Because everyone is able to do his or her own user subtitle here ...

(Funny, to think of forums as "games" where the highest level based on posting number actually matters ... )

My money is on "anchor post". Put up a couple pointless but vaguely relevant posts. Get thru the gate, if you will. A couple weeks later when nobody's looking anymore, tack in the spam link signature. We'll see.

Either that or he is actually confused by the forums layout. Because if you look into the Drakensang sub-forums ...

But then, he doesn't even write *which* Drakensang game he means ...

Exactly. The posts are "in the neighborhood" of being appropriate for the forum, which makes them less likely to get deleted and the account less likely to be banned. I'll bet you my next Spam Police paycheck from the Watch ( :) ) that you'll see a spam link signature added in the next 2 weeks.

This was meant to be in Drakensang. Probably not a spam bot.

We'll see, Gorath. Occasionally, that thing that sounds like a duck, looks like a duck, and smells like a duck really does turn out to be a hippo.

I think JDR is the clear leader in this game

Alrik wonders if the YetiWatch really exists ?

Another demonstration that i suck at games :(

Graham's number.

pibbur who just started counting.

Some forums have toplists with who has the most post, who has the least post, who has the most thumbed up posts and so on... come to think of it... it's better than a lot of the new games gameplay :D

Back
Top Bottom