Steam - Yes Even More Sales

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Last edited:
That HoMM VI package is tempting. Seems like a lot of gaming for 10 bucks.

I never even played HoMM 4 or 5 though...

I'd pay 30 bucks for HoMM VI if I didn't have to use Ugay. I really would. I find myself playing HoMM Three sometimes when I get bored. But if it needed Uplay, I wouldn't download it even if it were free.

I have the Fifth one as well, and it isn't bad, but for some reason I just really like the third one.

Think I saw Wizardry 8 for $2.50.

Too bad Rampant Coyote didn't have time to get Frayed Knights ready for Steam, seems to be a lot of support for it.

Friggin ea, still after all these years refusing to make complete ME2, not sure about ME1 and ME3, sort of doubt it.

Good lord, Wizardry 6, 7 & 8...all for $2.50 on flash sale at the moment.
Hard to say no to that, even if I have an old original of 8. :)

I re-purchased Wizardry 6-8 just so I could have them available on Steam. At that price point, why not?

Okay - now I have Wizardry 6,7,8 on Steam, GOG and on CD ...

I also purchased Broken Sword 5 and The Stanley Parable.

Finally got New Vegas. Was waiting for the Ultimate Edition on sale, now I just need to sit tight until my new motherboard and CPU arrive... Any recomendations, should I play Vanilla or are some mods mandatory?

I'd pay 30 bucks for HoMM VI if I didn't have to use Ugay. I really would.

You don't have to use it, you can play offline, just means the artefacts don't work, it doesn't matter that much.

Daniel.

Finally got New Vegas. Was waiting for the Ultimate Edition on sale, now I just need to sit tight until my new motherboard and CPU arrive… Any recomendations, should I play Vanilla or are some mods mandatory?

I liked New Vegas very much. Never felt the need to look for mods. I liked the "survival" mode, I think it is called, which was part of the vanilla game.

I liked New Vegas very much. Never felt the need to look for mods. I liked the "survival" mode, I think it is called, which was part of the vanilla game.

It's the hardcore mode - brilliant idea but it does not add much difficulty. The 'real' survival mod is the mod released by J.E. Sawyer (without the HUD and stuff).

If anybody wants a FO3 GOTY: it's on sale at game.co.uk for 3.40GBP.

Back
Top Bottom