Fable 2 - Big News Delayed

Dhruin

SasqWatch
According to the Lionhead blog, their "big" Fable II announcement for this week has been delayed to the 24th on order of Microsoft:
I know what you're thinking, but no, I'm afraid this is not the BIG news that got me (and most of you) so excited last week. The big bods over in Redmond decided that, this week wasn't the time to tell you what that announcement is we have ready here in Guildford. However, there is some
g_o_o_d.gif
news. To celebrate the launch of the New Xbox Experience, we've created an all-new Fable II theme for your dashboard. Go show your Fable pride!
For those of you who are waiting for the "big one" - stay tuned, Microsoft assures me that we can announce it on Monday 24th. If not, I will fly over there and slam my fist on a desk. Like, really hard!
More information.

Nope, they lost the momentum now. Delaying "the news" at this point is going to make whatever it is seem rather 'meh :-/ once it finally comes out. I mean, what could it possibly be that should be treated with such hullabaloo? I'm afraid the anticipation build will outweigh the end result this time.

PC version? Microsoft would certainly want to delay this kind of news.

Heh - or maybe a Linux version! THAT would really be cool, but it will not happen, unfortunately.

But he said it would be great news for all Fable 2 fans. How do people who've already got Fable 2 benifit from the PC getting it?

Really don't know what the point of delaying news until Monday will be. A barely remembered to pop my head out of Fallout 3 to check this week. Gonna be real hard Thanksgiving week with family running around.

Probably just some DLC.
Too bad for me as you can't legally buy DLC in Russia unless you make up some other country address in your profile and buy point cards or pay with a credit card issued in that country.
But why should I care, I didn't like the game much anyway.

Back
Top Bottom