Pricewatch!

Actually -75% are also Fallout 3 GOTY edition (4.99€) and Fallout:NV ultimate edition (9.99€) which made both of them top sellers today:
http://store.steampowered.com/

Since I never bought any Fallout DLC, I'll probably grab both offers.

[EDIT]
Grabbed 'em! :)

Last edited:
Didn't think I was going to be buying anything on the summer sale (famous last words) but picked up SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny for $7.00 and Two Worlds II Velvet Edition for $10.00.

I still have the first 2 Worlds sitting unplayed on my shelf. Otherwise, I would have picked up 2 Worlds 2 Velvet. The point being, I am showing a bit of self-control here. ;)

SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny for $7.00
Missed that one. Damn. errrr… Temptation averted.

EDIT:

I'm bouncing it.

X3: Terran Conflict is only $8, and Terran Warpack (incs. TC, plus Albion Prelude) is $10. That's a hell of a lot of game for that price.

I got the Penumbra Collector Pack for $5. I've been wanting these for a while.

Also, Galactic Civilizations II Ultimate for $10.

I am so weak... ;)

Last edited:
GoG:

Battle Isle Platinum incl. Incubation for 5$.

That's a steal. 3 of the best TB tactics games ever.

Fable III for $12.50 - It also includes all DLC and a copy of Fable 1.
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/15561/

At that price I'm tempted to give it try. I've never really considered it before because I didn't enjoy the first game much, and the DRM is fucking ridiculous. Steam + GFWL + SecuROM.

Give me some reasons why I should or shouldn't pull the trigger here.

There are a few, laws for example,crown authority, tax percentages, levy etc… are sliders.

Those are buttons actually, not sliders. ;)

But granted, yes... However, you can't just willy-nilly start adjusting that, you need to have your vassals on your hand. And *that* is exactly what the game is about...

At that price I'm tempted to give it try. I've never really considered it before because I didn't enjoy the first game much, and the DRM is fucking ridiculous. Steam + GFWL + SecuROM.

In my opinion Fable III is bad and annoying game don't bother with it it's not worth it better play something from backlog.

Because it still has fucking ridiculous DRM ? ;)

It's ok. Pales in comparison to Fable II though. Upset that one didn't come to PC. $12.50 with all the goodies is a great deal.

Because
it is an awful game where you end up wasting a crapton of time to build up your resources after finding you've done everything worth doing, only to find it way easier to just leave your computer on over night to get to the goal, only to find that you just wasted all of those hours because in the end it makes no difference to the endgame anyway.
It's a game that starts at indifferent/has potential and ends at oh dear why'd I waste so much time for that. Also, the DLCs are mostly just awful.
If you still feel the need to play it:
play the MQ and any interesting sounding side quests. You'll eventually get to a point where you're mainly just "resource gathering", at which point you might as well quit because you've seen all that's worth seeing and the rest is just grind or exploits to reach a monetary goal and a terrible end sequence.

The sale ended before I could decide if I was going to buy it or not. Oh well… it doesn't sound like I'm missing much anyways.

I just thought the industrial/steampunk + magic setting looked cool, but it's probably better that I didn't add another game to my backlog.

Well ... I had been toying with this on the last sale because I own DS III already. But I decided getting DS 1 & 2 and the expansion was well worth $7.50.

Dang $30 Skyrim is tempting, but must hold out for the inevitable GOTY.

It's definitely worth it for Dungeon Siege 2 alone IMO, of those 3 games it's the only one that stayed on my computer and I still play.

DS2 is definitely the best of the series, and what eventually tipped the balance for me. I have the CD version sitting around but definitely prefer digital.

Is the DS 2 expansion "Broken World" is included?

I sure hope not ... whereas DS2 was the pinnacle of the franchise, I felt that Broken World was the nadir. Or maybe I was just really disappointed and bitter. :)

I couldn't tell if DS1 OR DS2 expansions were included ... so I assume 'no'.

Back
Top Bottom