Vague Wasteland Rumours @ 1Up?

well, good old brian probably thought about male chauvinist pigs when he was making the game...

actually bard is so funny because he's such a jerk...

Duck and Cover says: Fargo Confirms It!

A few days ago, we reported that Brian Fargo might, in fact, be working on a successor to Wasteland. The boards were abuzz with speculation and hope. Well, we got word from the man himself. Brian Fargo, the founder of Interplay and the producer of the original Wasteland, told DAC the following:

I am indeed looking into bringing back the game that spawned the Fallout series. Stay tuned....

Stay tuned we will

Now we can wait for the matches:

Fallout 3 vs. Wasteland 2

and

Gothic 4 vs. PB's new game

Interesting !

Last edited:
Hey, let's not complain; the competitions could be good for the genre!!

Hey, let's not complain; the competitions could be good for the genre!!

Exactly what I thought. The more products becoming available the better the chance that at least one of them will be worthwhile.

Sadly from the Publishers perspective those battles are going to be resolved based on the number of sales not the quality of the game. I can't see inXile getting anywhere near as many boxes on shelves as Bethesda can so that battle is probably already won. Gothic 4 vs PB's title could be another story though.

I think we should Patent, or copyright the expression ...with GUNS!! We could make a fortune in the next couple of years!!!! :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom