P.A.M.E.L.A. - Review @ Wccftech

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Wccftech has reviewed P.A.M.E.L.A.:

P.A.M.E.L.A Review - Eden and Hell

The world is headed towards a disastrous future, as humanity continues to deplete resources and continue living way beyond its means. To prevent complete annihilation, humanity built floating arks to bring forth a new era of prosperity under the control of a select few. Needless to say, this is the perfect recipe for disaster, as shown in the survival-horror game P.A.M.E.L.A.

P.A.M.E.L.A is set in one of these floating arks called Eden where select people have been relocated during the event known as the Exodus. As the situation on the surface was deemed unsalvageable, clean energy company Bio-Stera saw no alternative but to abandon it completely and create the perfect human society through almost complete control of every facet of life. Overseeing the system was the AI PAMELA, who came to understand and care about humans in the years following its creation.

[...]

With its excellent world-building and intriguing story, P.A.M.E.L.A could have been a great survival game, but it sadly fails to reach the must-have status due to a variety of issues. The game can still be an enjoyable experience, but how much really depends on the player's tolerance for mediocre combat, bad enemy AI and the many technical issues.

Score: 6.5/10
More information.

This is a game I once had the feeling it could be real good, heck I even had it wishlisted for years. Sadly things didn't turn out that way :( From what I could gather it has too many bugs and bad enemy AI. I still hope the devs can fix it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom