Cyberpunk 2077 - Teaser Trailer

many fond memories playing the tabletop rpg in the 90s, i hope they dont ruin chapter 3 like the witcher 2.

My only nitpick is I would have liked or more electronic / futuristic song. More synths at least…

I think it fits. It also have fitting lyrics if you consider the political ideology in Cyberpunk. Cyberpunk is an anarcho-capitalist society where every bad stereotype about libertarians are taken to the extreme. No gun control and "personal responsibility" are key axioms in this political ideology.

The song is Archive: Bullet / Lyrics

For people wondering, the song in the video is Bullets from Archive.

Official video here.

WOW, can't wait to play that one! :)

btw funny comment in the comments section below that silly sexism article:

"It's only sexist to people who are sexist. Otherwise it's a badass chick who is apparently bulletproof."

Couldn't agree more :D

but this teaser is meant to show DA MOOOOD, not actual gameplay coz the game is in early stages. I prefer that kind of marketing that saying that you'll get xyz endings few days before the release of the game and then get... you know what ;)

Loved the trailer! We need more rpgs which aren't fantasy-setting.

Terrible, just terrible. What does it even mean? Is it a game? A bad movie? Just show visual effects and that's all fine. Pathetic.

This is either trolling, or a severe psychological reaction to uncertainty. The answers to the questions "is it a game" or "a bad movie" are self evident and a vocal frustration for not understanding the meaning of a teaser trailer show an extreme incompetence in relation to modern marketing, game marketing in particular. But the addition of hyperbolic words like "terrible" or "pathetic" show an even stronger incompetence where the person aren't just incompetent, it blame others for the frustration brought on by that incompetence.

Considering teaser trailers have been around for many years now it's hard to conceive that anyone could be that incompetent about what a teaser trailer look like, so I am guessing trolling.

but this teaser is meant to show DA MOOOOD, not actual gameplay coz the game is in early stages. I prefer that kind of marketing that saying that you'll get xyz endings few days before the release of the game and then get… you know what ;)

Teasing on gameplay for games is not that bad. Games are not perfumes used to set DA moood.

Really nice. Would have prefered some EBM or industrial music (preferably a track from Frontline Assembly's Tactical Neural Implant) but i knew that wasnt gonna happen hehe.. really looking forward to this.

Terrible, just terrible. What does it even mean? Is it a game? A bad movie? Just show visual effects and that's all fine. Pathetic.

I usually don't get excited about CGI trailers because they have nothing to do with the gameplay, but in this case, I used to play the tabletop game Cyberpunk2020 and it was exciting just to see some reassurance about the overall direction they are going with the game.

Geez, what is with people throwing the phrase "sexism" around? The genre world is meant to be gritty and dark. This is no Utopia - sex (or some form of it) will be a part of the seedy underbelly that exists an arm's length away no matter how glossy the veneer seems.

Basically what I'm saying is, puritans need not apply to understanding the game. Please fornicate off :D

More on topic: trailer was amazing!

Liked the trailer, but like others wished there was some idea how it was going to look. It didn't give us much, but it did set the mood. This is only the third game from CD projekt so we will have to see how it goes.

The genre world is meant to be gritty and dark.

One keyword that sums up Cyberpunk for me are vulgar, which means it lack sophistication or good taste.

Geez, what is with people throwing the phrase "sexism" around? The genre world is meant to be gritty and dark. This is no Utopia - sex (or some form of it) will be a part of the seedy underbelly that exists an arm's length away no matter how glossy the veneer seems.

Basically what I'm saying is, puritans need not apply to understanding the game. Please fornicate off :D

More on topic: trailer was amazing!

I agree.:thumbsup: The topic generates page hits though at certain sites. I'm looking forward to the game. That's all that matters to me.

Back
Top Bottom