Graywalkers - Kickstarter Relaunch

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Dreamlords Digital has a new post with information that the Gray Walkers Purgatory Kickstarter will be relaunched in February.

The Graywalkers Purgatory Kickstarter will be relaunched in a bigger and better way in February 2014. Be sure to watch out for this and we will definitely keep everybody updated.
More information.

One thing they need to get right is to start off their video with some pizazz, rather than just a talking head. You've got about 20 seconds to set the hook I reckon.

One thing they need to get right is to start off their video with some pizazz, rather than just a talking head. You've got about 20 seconds to set the hook I reckon.
Yeah the whole short attention span of the average gamer. It's proven true with every kickstarter video. I wish them success next time as some of the game concepts intrigued me.

Not just the gamer though. The same applies to CVs and motivation letters.

IIRC I did support that game. If I did, I'll pledge again. If I didn't… Well…

Agreed, our new video will be better and take all of your great suggestions into account! Also note that we intend to show the video to our veteran supporters for feedback before we finalize it for use. Thanks for supporting us!

Entropy
Graywalkers RPG Team
Graywalkers.com

Back
Top Bottom