Pricewatch!

Hey. Is there a site that offers discounted keys that isn't "grey market" or potentially fraudulent? Or some sort of site where you can check various sales from "legit" key sellers where the sale supports the devs?

Hey. Is there a site that offers discounted keys that isn't "grey market" or potentially fraudulent? Or some sort of site where you can check various sales from "legit" key sellers where the sale supports the devs?

You can use http://keyradar.com/ for that. Doesn't cover all the pages, but most bigger ones.

The latest expansion for Two Worlds II, Call of The Tenebrae, is 80% off at the Humble Store for the next 5 days. That makes it $2 for the DLC version or $3 for the standalone version.

The latest expansion for Two Worlds II, Call of The Tenebrae, is 80% off at the Humble Store for the next 5 days. That makes it $2 for the DLC version or $3 for the standalone version.

I tried several times to get into the game. It is not bad, but maybe a bit tedious.
My main gripe is the art style. I have an aversion against chain bikinis in my games.

Starting today, there's a new bundle on Fanatical: Killer Bundle XI

And it's a good one, for just US$ 4.99 there are some games in it that may appease the fellow WatchMambers here: The Technomancer, The Signal From Tölva and ICY: Frostbite Edition, among others.

The Technomancer, The Signal From Tölva and ICY: Frostbite Edition, among others.
Awesome, I'm in. I've been considering Tolva for a while, and there are others that have piqued my interest.

Starting today, there's a new bundle on Fanatical: Killer Bundle XI

And it's a good one, for just US$ 4.99 there are some games in it that may appease the fellow WatchMambers here: The Technomancer, The Signal From Tölva and ICY: Frostbite Edition, among others.

Forgot my password when the site changed hands. This bundle forced me to take care of biz. I also had my eyes on Zenith. So I'm in.

Forgot my password when the site changed hands. This bundle forced me to take care of biz. I also had my eyes on Zenith. So I'm in.

Let me know how Zenith is when you get the chance to try it. I'm thinking about grabbing the bundle anyways for The Signal From Tölva.

Since I've never heard of this Zenith before, I was thinking to get this bundle mostly because of ICY and Signal from Tolva. But after watching the trailer, I'll surely have Zenith as an additional reason to buy the bundle.

Comments about the game is not that positive. Has good start but the developer basically left it unfinished. I haven't played so take what i said as hersey.

Since I've never heard of this Zenith before, I was thinking to get this bundle mostly because of ICY and Signal from Tolva. But after watching the trailer, I'll surely have Zenith as an additional reason to buy the bundle.

gog has unreal gold for free for at least some period of time. Was a great game back in the days; but now the game play is a bit weak compared to some of the better newer titles.

Yeah, the original Unreal was extraordinary for Its time, but it has not aged well.

I still remember exiting that ship for the first time...

I remember a few mates raving about Unreal, but that's a shooter that I don't think I ever actually owned. I played it over at a friends place and it wasn't for me, but I know people that really enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom