Seven - Free Expansion Soon and New Demo

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
An update for SEVEN: The Days Long Gone announces that the free expansion SEVEN: Drowned Past, is close to completion and there is a new demo to try.

Anniversary of SEVEN, new demo and more!

2 DECEMBER - JANIMGN
Welcome back our fellow Thieves,

Exactly 365 days have passed since we all headed on for our first ever mission in the Vetral Empire. Yes, you got it right! Today marks the launch anniversary of SEVEN: The Days Long Gone!

On this particular occasion, we want to say how grateful we are to all of our supporters. You were amazing in the last year and it wouldn't have been possible without any of you. It was an exceptional journey so far with thousands of conversations between our community and us. It all resulted in 11 patches being released for the game so far. Here you can find all the changelogs from the time of the launch.

There is still a lot to come for the game with the whole new & free expansion coming your way. We are happy to say that the development on SEVEN: Drowned Past is close to completion and we should be able to commit to a release date soon! Today we can show you the freshly made screenshot from this upcoming adventure:

To add a cherry on the top of a cake, we just released a new version of our demo. Now it represents the final version of our game a lot better as it got all the changes included in SEVEN: The Days Long Gone.

Let us know how you enjoy your time spent on the Island of Peh in the comments section. Share the news about the new version of the demo with your friends too. They deserve to know about the pioneer isometric RPG with the climbing system :)

Have a great weekend,
Fool's Theory and IMGN.PRO
More information.

Yes I know it's free but nothing can make me replay this game.

Pathfinder devs could learn something from these guys, instead they release paid DLC when the game is still in beta state.

Someone has to mention Pathfinder Kingmaker again in a thread not for the game.:roll:

Well, how many threads mention a Bethesda game when it's not the topic? All of them? :D

Well, how many threads mention a Bethesda game when it's not the topic? All of them? :D
Well it could be worse.:p

See if Dart enters the thread we'll get five pages of his opinion based an off-topic reply.

Now back on topic to add why I wont play this game again.

1. Hate the Game Engine
2. Clunky game interface
3. Terrible controls & Camera

Last edited:
Nice, looking forward to playing it, I've held off waiting for expansion.

See if Dart enters the thread we'll get five pages of his opinion based an off-topic reply.

Now back on topic to add why I wont play this game again.

1. Hate the Game Engine
2. Clunky game interface
3. Terrible controls & Camera

Thanks Couchpotato, I was very tempted to buy this game, but bad controls and a bad camera are a deal breaker for me (I wish more people would comment about a game's camera and controls, they really are the most important aspects of a game for me, yet so few reviewers even mention them).

Pathfinder devs could learn something from these guys, instead they release paid DLC when the game is still in beta state.

I just went to the steam page for this game. There is no DLC that you can buy and play today.

When you say "they release paid DLC" what are you talking about?

Just finished playing through the demo. It's "ok". The setting is interesting enough, and the lore seems well written.

However, I can't help but to think this game would have been a LOT better if it was in first or third-person. I'm just not a big fan of an isometric camera for a game like this. Stealth in particular, which plays an important role here, is not very immersive with an overhead view.

Correction: We would have five pages of multiple upset people not being able to accept his opinion or rationally refute it ;)

Just finished playing through the demo. It's "ok". The setting is interesting enough, and the lore seems well written.

However, I can't help but to think this game would have been a LOT better if it was in first or third-person. I'm just not a big fan of an isometric camera for a game like this. Stealth in particular, which plays an important role here, is not very immersive with an overhead view.
Is the demo just inside some mission or does it let you roam through the town a bit?

This game should probably appeal to me more, but for some reason it doesn't at all.

But it's hard to complain about free expansions. Though, the concept of an expansion has changed a lot - so I don't know what it actually has to qualify it for that term.

Is the demo just inside some mission or does it let you roam through the town a bit?

It begins on the main map, but that part is scripted. You're then taken to the mission map which isn't very large. The entire demo took me less than an hour to finish.

Thanks Couchpotato, I was very tempted to buy this game, but bad controls and a bad camera are a deal breaker for me (I wish more people would comment about a game's camera and controls, they really are the most important aspects of a game for me, yet so few reviewers even mention them).
You're welcome Tiptoe. It's just my opinion though as you may like it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom