Amazing Cultivation Simulator - Review @ SsethTzeentach

Lol I don't usually enjoy these things but this one was pretty funny, at least the 10 minutes I watched of it. Will maybe finish watching it later. Not a game for me though.

This video was hilarious (especially if you've played the game and watch at video at 2x speed ).

I have this game and I've died so many times after the tutorial its not even funny. The depth and complexity is amazing.

One day I'll sit down and figure it out. Today is not that day.

Last edited:
At the risk of coming off as some kind of racist, this game and the whole jRPG genre strike me as idiotic. Maybe I'm too old school, but I just can't wrap my head around these type of games. No, I'm not trolling or trying to stir up crap. The art style, game-play, characters, stories; everything. I see one of these games and I just scratch my head and shrug. Maybe it's generational, I don't know.

I have no problem with the game style, but I couldn’t really get into because it’s very complex but also very poorly explained. The tutorial barely explains anything, and the in game documentation has a lot of information about what every item is but very little easy to find information on how it all fits together or how to actually play the game. I made a little progress using a beginners wiki guide but I still felt like I had no clue what was going on half the time.

At the risk of coming off as some kind of racist, this game and the whole jRPG genre strike me as idiotic. Maybe I'm too old school, but I just can't wrap my head around these type of games. No, I'm not trolling or trying to stir up crap. The art style, game-play, characters, stories; everything. I see one of these games and I just scratch my head and shrug. Maybe it's generational, I don't know.

This game is like Rimworld on Chinese steroids. Nothing racist about not liking it :)

I like it because its complex and deep. There are some really ridiculous concepts that I could definitely do without. And I really suck at the game as a whole (to be fair I suck at Rimworld too).

I thought I could grasp this game quickly because I had hundreds of hours of Dwarf Fortress behind me. I was sorely mistaken, the learning curve is vertical.

I can do Rimworld just fine. I like Rimworld. Dwarf Fortress is a bit of a step too far for me. This game I just keep an eye on. "Rimworld on Chinese steroids" sounds... daunting. :D

funny vid, glad I watched it because this has been on my wishlist for a while

As much as the theme looks awesome, I get enough of a migraine just trying to play Paradox levels of complexity.

Back
Top Bottom