RPGWatch - Original Sin Raffle - Here Are The Winners

I've received some Dragon Commander keys from Larian, to give to those who backed our fundraiser. Who wants a key?

Let's go for a 24 hour round again and see who is interested (so closing Saturday 12:00 CET). I will check the proposals for bribes on PM and make a random selection as usual.

Nice of them! But I already got mine through the OS KS so I won't participate. Awesome opportunity for everyone else though - fun game!

So, I don't want to be too selfish...I don't know how many keys you have Myrthos, but if at all possible I'd love to have one.

But the thing is... I dont "need" it. It's for a gift really. So If someone else doesn't have the game yet and needs it. I don't want to take their place..That's all =).

I'll take one if there is any left.
Thanks. :)

EDIT: Nevermind, strategy is not my forte. :) Thanks Myrthos and Larian for the opportunity for a free key.

Last edited:
I would also like to try it, since I can't afford it till i find a new job.

Oh right. If I didn't have a real life I could spent as much time on this site as was needed ;)

Here they are, with you on top:
- JDR13
- HiddenX
- jhwishner
- Lurking Grue

As for Dagon, I can't find you on the list of contributors to our fundraiser.

Big <Thank You> to Larian & Myrthos, Congrats to all winners :party: !

PS:
Real Life is overrated :)

Grats to the winners and thanks to Myrthos&Larian for the keys.

Pooey, every time this thread is updated, I look to see if it's about Original Sin alpha access. It wasn't :(

Now that Dragon Commander has been released and several of the Larian crew are on a vacation we hopefully get some more info on the rewards soon.
Two rewards have already been delivered:
- Developer's Cut Digital, won by Anonymous
- Fan Day, won by Arhu

So Arhu, how was it?

Back
Top Bottom