RPGDot Usergroups?

dteowner

Shoegazer
Are all the usergroups gone over there, or just the NFG?

All real usergroups were deleted.

The NFG was there as of this am. Corwin and I did a bit of weeding on all personal info in it just in case. If there are any other threads in it that anyone thinks need to be deleted send one of us a pm, email or whatever and it will be deleted. I did a guest loggin and it is not public as of today.

Apparently, only CM and I can 'see' the NFG as according to Jaz, only the forum mods now have access!! This is a ridiculous decision which will only hasten the total demise of the Dot. Perhaps that is their intention!!

Yep, I can't see them either ... that was my last reason to visit

Probably as a result of a strongly worded post they received!! :biggrin:

Hm, if they deleted the usergroups - and they did -, the groups will still have no members when they recreate them, so members will have to reapply.

They might have made a back-up!!??!!

Priceless. Like Mike, that pretty well deletes my Dot bookmark...

Same here. Though I do not often visit either the Dot or the Watch anymore, I used to visit at least once or twice a week and see how it would go. I haven't watched the Dot yet today, but seeing this... I ain't even going to. Thanks for informing me.

No more usergroups, all moderators fired. Super. <_<

Yes, but they obviously laid off the remaining few without notice when they reorganized their forums yesterday.

Burn it to the ground and start over, eh? Stomp on any volunteer help they might hang on to? Guess that kind of sums up why forming the Watch makes sense.

Right now they appear to be intending to run the site with three guardians, who have a total of seven posts between them...

As I have now been relieved of my duties, I say goodbye and good luck to them. Bye-bye 'Dot, 'ello 'Watch. ;)

Hello Charlie! :D

Good to see you here Charlie, like your Avatar!! When you coming back to play NWN with us?? :) NWN2 might be even more fun down the track!!

Hey Charlie, glad to see you found the place.

I just read a post at the dot saying if you want to keep your moderator job, you basicly have to put in an application. Not sure what that is going to end up being like.

They must be kidding!! They are a bunch of total stuff-ups!! If they didn't annoy people intentionally, then why didn't they announce what they were planning to do before doing it. This is NOT the way to treat volunteers!!

Back
Top Bottom