C2077 Cyberpunk 2077 - News Roundup

Cyberpunk 2077
Summing up: the so-called new, mysterious AAA game is another CP 2077

unnamed.jpg

Gu-reat! :disappointed:

CDPR has a massive team at this point, easily enough peoplepower to develop more than one game concurrently, especially when one (the multiplayer Cyberpunk 2077) doesn't have to be built from the ground up. There will still be at least another Witcher game in the future, as well as most likely a single player sequel to Cyberpunk.

CDPR has a massive team at this point, easily enough peoplepower to develop more than one game concurrently, especially when one (the multiplayer Cyberpunk 2077) doesn't have to be built from the ground up.

I agree with you here: they have the personnel, the know-how, an engine from CP 2077, and money. I just can't help thinking this well-kept secret they've been hiding for years (since 2016, as per the article CouchPotato pointed out) is IMHO underwhelming, even disappointing. Given this multiplayer standalone won't be released before 2022, I think we can't expect a new Witcher game/new IP game to come out before what, 2024 or even 2025?

Also: do they know the ground they'll step on with this "Multiplayer experience"? For the old timers (myself included), this multiplayer feature won't even matter; for the new blood, well they already have lots of Multiplayer shooters/Battle Royale games to care about (and lots of them are FREE) , and nothing does indicate that this amount of such games will decrease in the future.

There will still be at least another Witcher game in the future, as well as most likely a single player sequel to Cyberpunk.

This future could be anticipated :)

Also: do they know the ground they'll step on with this "Multiplayer experience"? For the old timers (myself included), this multiplayer feature won't even matter; for the new blood, well they already have lots of Multiplayer shooters/Battle Royale games to care about (and lots of them are FREE) , and nothing does indicate that this amount of such games will decrease in the future.
I wont deny most of us on this forum aren't interested in playing the MMO version, but I always see that asked for on other more mainstream sites. So It'll make a profit.
There will still be at least another Witcher game in the future, as well as most likely a single player sequel to Cyberpunk.
So we'll be waiting another 7+ years good to know.:lol:

I wont deny most of us on this forum aren't interested in playing the MMO version, but I always see that asked for on other more mainstream sites. So It'll make a profit.

I was writing a reply but then I decided to drop it. Never mind. My reply could give the false idea that I was wishing CDPR to be unsuccessful with their MP standalone game, when I actually wish them otherwise.

Storytime with Mike Pondsmith

We always want to bring in the most notable names for PAX Storytime Speakers. People who have impacted the industry as a whole. This year we are excited to announce a storied and incredibly appropriate creator for our entirely digital event.
Cyberpunk Red RPG Actual Play feat. Cody Pondsmith

The Dicebreaker team are joined by special guest GM Cody Pondsmith, co-designer of Cyberpunk Red, for a special playthrough of the upcoming tabletop RPG. Expect futuristic tech, daring heists, car chases and lots of chaos. It’s going to get messy.

Cyberpunk 2077 — Postcards from Night City

Hi there, new to Night City? It's not so bad here… Cyberpunk 2077, an open-world, action-adventure story from CD PROJEKT RED, is coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC on November 19th, 2020, with the version for Google Stadia set to launch the same year. The game will also be playable on Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 consoles when available.
Cyberpunk 2077 — Gangs of Night City

So which gang is the city's biggest and baddest? Cyberpunk 2077, an open-world, action-adventure story from CD PROJEKT RED, is coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC on November 19th, 2020, with the version for Google Stadia set to launch the same year. The game will also be playable on Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 consoles when available.

Cyberpunk 2077 — Night City Wire: Episode #3

The third episode of Night City Wire is now available!
Cyberpunk 2077 — Cyber-up Your PC Contest Finale

Back in April, we asked you to Cyber-up Your PCs and create the most Cyberpunk 2077 case mod the world has ever seen. Today, we’d like to share with you a short recap of the event and — at long last — reveal the winners of the competition!

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Minimum and Recommended Specs

specs_cyberpunk.jpg

Link - https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/21893817/specs_cyberpunk.jpg

What? They do not require the new GTX 3000 series?
Doesn't seem like it. I wonder if the recommended specs is meant for Ultra settings? As for me I'll probably play on high settings as my video card wouldn't handle Ultra.

I only have a XFX 8GB RX 590 Fatboy. :(

downgraded from what it looks like in these 2 last trailers, not the same quality from the first gameplay trailer

Oh my god they did again. Just like Witcher 3.:biggrin:

Joking aside the latest Steam stats show not many gamers use Nvidia's $1,000+ graphic cards. So don't blame them, as CDPR wants to sell as many games as possible.

Go play Star Citizen if you need a graphic obsessed game.:p

Any percentage on i9?

Hmm should be good as I have an 11GB Rx 2080ti, 64 GB of Ram, 584 GB left on my 952 GB SSD, and my CPU is an i9-9900.

Not as hyped as the rest of you but I still plan on playing. It looks fun and different and that makes up for FP only.

Exclusive Interview - Gangs, Cops, Corps, And, Erm, Doll Houses - The Gamer
CD Projekt Red just showcased the gangs of Cyberpunk 2077 in its latest episode of Night City Wire. Prior to airing, we got the chance to talk to quest director Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz for a deep dive into that very same subject. So pop on your cyber-eyes, inject yourself with a combat stimulant, and jack yourself in - we’re heading to cyber(punk)space.

Back
Top Bottom