Phoenix Point - Phoenix Project Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A new trailer for Phoenix Point about the Phoenix Project.

The world is under siege from a mutant alien menace. Civilization has retreated to scattered havens around the globe. Divided into rival factions, the remainder of humanity scrambles to hold out against an overwhelming threat. The Phoenix Project, dormant for years, springs back to life, uniting the best and brightest from around the world in a single goal: to give mankind a final chance to rise from the ashes.
More information.

Sigh. At least we know the combat will be very good.
Story-thrill-wise they let too much known about the threat. We already saw the FCKN alien queen megaboss destroyed, without the Mist. They should have been way more secretive. Keeping the baddies very much in dark, scary deep-spacey, growley. Most Hollywood movie producers realize they don't wanna show the monster in the trailer, because then everybody loses interest.. before paying for tickets and watching the FCKN movie.

The only thing I wonder after watching that trailer is how does that voice actor even get hired in 2019.

I am somewhat embarrassed to admit that I watched the trailer with little idea about the game I had backed way back when ... now it is arriving, and well, it looks like decent fun but not top of my gaming priority list. :)

Is it a cartoon, or was that just the trailer? I didn't see anything to play in that particular trailer, but I haven't followed it.

Sigh. At least we know the combat will be very good.
Story-thrill-wise they let too much known about the threat. We already saw the FCKN alien queen megaboss destroyed, without the Mist. They should have been way more secretive. Keeping the baddies very much in dark, scary deep-spacey, growley. Most Hollywood movie producers realize they don't wanna show the monster in the trailer, because then everybody loses interest.. before paying for tickets and watching the FCKN movie.

Agreed, because of that spoiler risk I avoid most gameplay videos.

Back
Top Bottom