W40K: Inquisitor-Martyr - Releasing May 11th

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
DSOGaming reports that Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor-Martyr is releasing 11th May.

NeocoreGames announced today that Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr will be released on May 11th. To celebrate this occasion NeocoreGames has published a new gameplay trailer showcasing some of the new enemy types that will make the work of our Inquisitors even more challenging.

[...]

More information.

Ya, will be keeping an eye on it to see how it pans out after release, patch, dlc cycle.

Don't worry: No Physics will harm you! Three enemies with heavy machine guns are firing at the hero, who is happily turning left and right like a dancer and swinging away its weapon like the bullets were tiny fruitflies bumping into him..

I like the setting so I'll definitely give this a look, but I'm going to wait to see the early reviews first.

Don't worry: No Physics will harm you! Three enemies with heavy machine guns are firing at the hero, who is happily turning left and right like a dancer and swinging away its weapon like the bullets were tiny fruitflies bumping into him..

Lulz…. It's 38000 years in the future, you're some sort of super human, using all sorts of fancy tech and mind powers, fighting aliens and entities from beyond reality in places spread all over the universe… I think we've happily suspended belief a very long time ago ;)

I like the setting too, but this clips make it seem like a typical hack'n'slah arpg. I have come to hate those...I need strong story and tactical (slower at least) combat. I'll have a look when it get's reviewed, but I'm not holding my breath.

I like the setting too, but this clips make it seem like a typical hack'n'slah arpg.

Well, yes. Its pretty similar to their Van Helsing ARPGs… except some cover system.

And Van Helsing games had at least humour like in this video which Martyr probably lacks.

Casting of a hero… :)

Back
Top Bottom